We would like to officially announce the launch of the Martí i Franquès COFUND Fellowships Programme (MFP), the 2017 call.
The official web page is:
We are looking for Master's students that want to carry out their Ph.D. in Reus, Tarragona, Catalonia for 3 years. If you have a master student that complies with the mobility rule at July 31st, 2017 (meaning s/he has started the master courses after August 1st, 2016), please let him/her know of this opportunity, as s/he would qualify for applying, even if s/he does not have the master title yet.
The general summary of the Ph.D. program is:
- The title of the project to work on: Anthocyanin supplementation through red-fleshed apple or anthocyanin extract: Mechanistic insights and cardiometabolic effects in hypercholesterolemic subjects (Dra. Solà's group)
For more information related to the project: https://www.sgr.urv.cat/cgi-bin/programes/mfpcofund/detalles.cgi?conv=2017MFP-COFUND-&ordre=30&idioma=ENG
- The candidate must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to 31/07/2017.
- Gross annual salary: 26443.80 €
- Dedication: Full time
- Working hours: 37.5 hours a week
- Expected start date: 01 October 2017
- Submission deadline: April 15th, 2017
- More information about the Eligibility criteria, Working and Employment conditions, FAQ, Submission information, Evaluation and Selection criteria, and more are detailed in www.urv.cat/cofund
PARTICIPACIÓ EN ESTUDIS: CITRUS
CITRUS és un estudi d'intervenció nutricional que vol comprovar els
efectes saludables del consum de suc de taronja 100% natural sobre la
pressió arterial. VISITA LA NOSTA WEB
CITRUS is a nutritional intervention study that wants to evaluate the
healthy effects of the consumption of 100% natural orange juice on
blood pressure. VISIT OUR CITRUS WEBSITE